The Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm Dead hold BDC (MOA) Reticle 30mm Tube Scope.
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness, the Viper’s status as a premium riflescope won’t be as easy to shake.
Discover the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50mm BDC (MOA) Scope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide Erector System—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
Included in the Box
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 6.5-20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.1 inches
- Field of View: 17.4-6.2 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tall Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.44 inches
- Weight: 21.6 oz
- XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design:
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.