The Vortex Viper HS Scope 4-16×50 (MOA) offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received.
The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility.
A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily.
Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
Included in the Box
- Protective lens caps
- 4-inch sunshade
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 27.4-7.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.60 inches
- Weight: 20.4 oz