The Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System 4 MOA Red/Green Dot for situations demanding split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view.
Compared to its smaller cousins like the SPARC AR or Crossfire, the Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System’s larger objective and 30mm tube design provide a larger field of view and allow it to be mounted at just about any height using most common 30mm rings.
A 4 MOA dot is easy to acquire quickly, and is available in red only or user-selected red/green.
From AR-15’s to shotguns, the Strikefire II offers big time versatility at a price that won’t break the bank.
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40mm above the base surface.
Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System Specs:
- Mount Type Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Cantilever
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 30 mm
- Dot Size 4 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 5.6 inches
- Weight 7.2 oz