The Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System 4 MOA for situations demanding split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view.
Compared to its smaller cousins like the SPARC AR or Crossfire, the Vortex Strikefire II’s larger objective and 30mm tube design provide a larger field of view and allow it to be mounted at just about any height using most common 30mm rings.
A 4 MOA dot is easy to acquire quickly, and is available in red only or user-selected red/green.
From AR-15’s to shotguns, the Strikefire II offers big time versatility at a price that won’t break the bank.
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40mm above the base surface.
Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot System Specs:
- Mount Type Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Cantilever
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 30 mm
- Dot Size 4 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 5.6 inches
- Weight 7.2 oz