The Vortex Sparc Solar Red Dot harnesses the power of the sun with for up to 150,000 hours of battery life.
The Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches to battery power when the sun can’t power the optic to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings.
Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.
Fully Multi-Coated lens increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Unlimited Eye Relief for non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
Night-Vision Compatibility – The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
Daylight Bright Illuminated Center Dot, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
Sparc Solar Specs:
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 42 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.6 inches
- Weight 5.9 oz
- Part # SPC-404
Included in the box:
- Tethered Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Low Mount
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight