The Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot features rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
Additionally, the Sparc AR features a 2 MOA dot which makes it easy as point and shoot – it’s quick to acquire in close quarters, but fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended ranges.
With 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, The Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot will work in a variety of conditions.
It also includes a unique, integrated base for hassle-free attachment to any AR or similar platform for reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features.
If you forget it will automatically shut down in approximately 12 hours.
Included in the Box:
- T-10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.9 inches
- Weight 7.5 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief – Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility – The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night vision compatible.
Can be used with the Vortex Micro 3x or VMX-3T magnifiers.