The Vortex Diamondback HD 15×56 smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPak binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment’s notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
- GlassPak™ binocular case
- GlassPak™ case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Lens cloth
- Tripod adaptor
- Magnification 15x
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Eye Relief 15.6 mm
- Exit Pupil 3.7 mm
- Linear Field of View 230 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 4.36 degrees
- Close Focus 14 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 59-76 mm
- Height 7.1 inches
- Width 5.8 inches
- Weight 34.8 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.