Trijicon MRO – MRO-C-2200030 Red Dot Sights are a sealed, miniature reflex sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition.
The large aperture and tapered light path maximize the viewing area and allow for better situational awareness and fast target engagement—especially from non-standard shooting positions you might encounter while hunting or in military or law enforcement fields.
Combine all this with the ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings and the fully sealed, waterproof, hard-anodized forged 7075-T6 housing and you have the ultimate mini reflex sight on the market.
FASTER TARGET ACQUISITION
- Larger viewing area allows for faster acquisition and engagement with reduced “tube effect.”
AMBIDEXTROUS BRIGHTNESS CONTROL
- Brightness dial is equally usable by left- or right-handed operators without having to remove hand from fire control.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS
- MRO models feature 8 brightness settings, including 2 night vision-compatible settings. MRO HD models feature16 brightness settings, including 4 night vision-compatible settings.
BUILT TO HANDLE THE WORST
- Designed with forged 7075 housing, fully sealed construction and dry nitrogen to protect against the tough elements.
- Capless design (utilizing sub-flush adjusters) eliminates lost caps, snag hazards and ensures against inadvertent adjustment or loss of zero.
SUPERIOR QUALITY GLASS LENSES
- Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light-gathering capabilities with zero distortion for a crisp dot reticle.
- MRO Red Dot: 5 years
- MRO Green Dot: 1 year
- MRO HD: 2.5 years for dot only, 75 days for complex reticle
- (continuous use at setting 5 of 8)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture.