Nightforce Optics Precision Benchrest 12-42×56 – C104 F2 Riflescope features 56mm multi-coated lenses, providing the superior resolution necessary to distinguish fine detail at extremely long ranges.
An adjustable objective allows extra-fine focus to adjust parallax from 25 yards to infinity.
Target turrets are calibrated in true .125 MOA (1/8 click) values and can be re-indexed to zero after sighting in. Both Precision Benchrest riflescopes are equipped with a coil spring plunger return system to maximize tracking accuracy.
The eyepiece provides fast reticle focusing, and a glass-etched illuminated reticle provides optimum image/reticle contrast under virtually any lighting conditions. You have two choices of magnification ranges, but only one choice in the ultimate benchrest riflescope.
- Magnification Range: 12-42x
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (F2/SFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 17.0 in/432 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.9 in/150 mm
- Weight: 36.0 oz/1021 g
- Click Value: .125 MOA
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 40 MOA W: 40 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment: 25 yd–∞
- Eye Relief: 3.0 in/75 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m 12x: 6.7 ft/2.2 m 42x: 2.3 ft/0.8 m
- Exit Pupil: 12x: 4.0 mm 42x: 1.4 mm
- Illumination: Analog
- Elevation Feature: Capped, finger-adjustable
- Power Throw Lever: N/A
- SKU: NP-R2™ – C104
NP-2DD™ – C107