The Nightforce Optics NXS 3.5-15×50 – C429 F2 Riflescope, originally developed for use on military small arms, it offers an extremely versatile magnification range providing outstanding mid- to long-range capability.
The Nightforce Optics NXS 3.5-15×50 to the left was shot completely through by an enemy 7.62×39 round fired at a U.S. soldier…yet the unharmed serviceman used it for the next three days, completing his mission.
The 3.5-15×50 adapts comfortably to a variety of rifle platforms, survives abuse that would destroy lesser riflescopes, and is impervious to heavy recoil. And, apparently, to enemy bullets.
- Magnification Range: 3.5-15x
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (F2/SFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 14.7 in/373 mm
- Mounting Length: 6.1 in/155 mm
- Weight: 30.0 oz/850 g
- Click Value: .250 MOA
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 110 MOA W: 80 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment: 50 yd–∞
- Eye Relief: 3.9 in/99 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m 3.5x: 27.6 ft/9.2 m 15x: 7.3 ft/2.4 m
- Exit Pupil: 3.5x: 14.3 mm 15x: 3.6 mm
- Illumination: Analog
- Elevation Feature:
- Power Throw Lever: Accessory
- SKU: MOAR™ C429