The Nightforce Optics NX8 4-32×50 – C641 Scope builds upon the rugged, reliable, and repeatable legacy our NXS line built over more than 20 years.
Despite the compact size, the NX8 F2 riflescopes feature Nightforce’s ZeroStop turret, Digillum reticle illumination, power throw lever, and several new purpose-built F2 reticles.
The optical system uses ED lenses to allow for great optical quality in a system with an 8x zoom ratio and short overall length.
The new MOAR-CF2D and MIL-CF2D reticles feature a dual scale calibration and provide users with an open center with dot and intuitive numbering of subtensions for a clear view of the target and fast holds anywhere in the reticle.
Our Dual Scale reticle scale system uses reticle numbering at both 16x and 32x and a calibrated mark on the power change ring to allow for accurate subtensions and a wide field of view or maximum detail.
For hunters or shooters who prefer a reticle in the second focal plane that stays consistent in size throughout the magnification range, the Nightforce NX8 F2 scopes will take your capabilities to a whole new level.
- Magnification Range: 4-32x
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (F2/SFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 13.5 in/343 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.7 in/145 mm
- Weight: 28.9 oz/819 g
- Click Value: .250 MOA or .1 MRAD
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 90 MOA/26 MRAD
W: 70 MOA/20 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment: 11 yd–∞
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in/88 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/: 4x: 26.0 ft/8.7 m
32x: 4.6 ft/1.5 m
- Exit Pupil: 4x: 6.7 mm 32x: 1.6 mm