Our Nightforce Optics NX8 2.5-20×50 – C623 Riflescope that will rule virtually any shooting environment, anywhere on Earth, at almost any distance. It includes advanced DigIllum reticle illumination. Nightforce ZeroStop technology. Your choice of MOA or Mil-Radian adjustments. And the power of eight comes in a sleek, streamlined package a mere 12 inches in length. It just might be the only riflescope you will ever need.
There’s a very good reason why most variable-power riflescopes have relatively modest magnification ranges, usually no more than a multiple of five or six (for example, a 3-12x is a multiple of four).
While it has certainly been possible to build a riflescope with a multiple of eight, building one that delivers exceptional clarity, resolution and brightness at every setting, across the entire magnification range, has been a major obstacle for optical engineers. Until now.
- Magnification Range:2.5-20x
- Focal Plane:First Focal Plane (F1/FFP)
- Body Tube Diameter:30mm
- Overall Length:12.0 in/305 mm
- Mounting Length:5.4 in/138 mm
- Weight:28.3 oz/802 g
- Click Value:.250 MOA or .1 MRAD
- Internal Adjustment Range:E: 110 MOA/32 MRAD W: 80 MOA/23 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment:11 yd–∞
- Eye Relief:3.5 in/88 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m 2.5x: 41.8 ft/13.9 m 20x: 7.0 ft/2.3 m
- Exit Pupil:2.5x: 7.1 mm 20x: 2.5 mm