New for 2021, the Nightforce Optics ATACR 4-20×50 – C637 Riflescope fills an important magnification range in the ATACR line.
Equally at home atop a bolt action or a semi-automatic rifle, the 4-20×50 F1 is smaller and lighter than the 5-25×56 F1 while offering a 25% improvement in magnification over the 4-16×42 F1. With Digillum, a ZeroStop turret, power throw lever, ED lenses, and 20x max magnification, the ATACR 4-20×50 F1 is our apex mid-power scope.
- Magnification Range: 4-20x
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane (F1/FFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Overall Length: 13.9 in/353 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.9 in/150 mm
- Weight: 35.2 oz/998 g
- Click Value: .250 MOA or .1 MRAD
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 130 MOA/38 MRAD W: 100 MOA/29 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment: 11 yd–∞
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in/90 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m 4x: 23.6 ft/7.9 m 20x: 6.1 ft/2.0 m
- Exit Pupil: 4x: 8.3 mm 20x: 2.5 mm
- Elevation Feature:
- Power Throw Lever: Standard