The Nightforce Optics ATACR 4-16×42 – C588 Riflescope was created to maximize the potential of precision semi-automatic rifles–a need identified by U.S. military and civilian shooters, designed for rapid target engagement, with a low profile and an overall length of just 12.6 inches.
Like all Nightforce ATACR™ riflescopes, its ED glass produces images of striking brilliance and clarity.
The Nightforce ZeroHold™ technology provides an instant return to your chosen zero and also allows dialing below zero.
A wide range of intelligent first focal plane reticles, in MOA or MRAD configurations, address virtually any shooting environment.
- Magnification Range: 4-16x
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane (F1/FFP)
- Body Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Overall Length: 12.6 in/320 mm
- Mounting Length: 6.3 in/160 mm
- Weight: 30.0 oz/850 g
- Click Value: .1 MRAD
- Internal Adjustment Range: E: 89 MOA/26 MRAD W: 60 MOA/18 MRAD
- Parallax Adjustment: 45 yd–∞
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in/90 mm
- Field of View @ 100 yd/m 4x: 26.9 ft/9.0 m 16x: 6.9 ft/2.3 m
- Exit Pupil: 4x: 10.3 mm 16x: 2.7 mm
- Elevation Feature:
- Power Throw Lever: Standard
- C542 – MOAR™
- C552 – Mil-R™
- C588 – Mil-C™
- C615 – Mil-XT™
- C573 – H59
- C575 – TREMOR3