The legendary FN SCAR 17S NRCH Multicam is upgraded with Non-Reciprocating Charging Handles. The new, dual charging handles enable any shooting position, grip style or optic choice, user swappable in the field. The FN SCAR 17S ensures any braced or barrier-contact position shoots flawlessly. The rugged, monolithic upper receiver with a full-length MIL-STD-1913 rail provides more space for rail-mounted accessories, and a folding buttstock fits any shooter with adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height. The FN SCAR 17S is the benchmark for accuracy and versatility from a light recoiling, piston-driven platform.
- CALIBER: 7.62x51mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 20 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 8.0 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.25″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 36″ – 38.5″
- TWIST RATE: 1:12 RH
- New bolt carrier assembly with NRCH enables any shooting position or optic choice, reduces felt recoil
- Monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating with compensator
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
FN SCAR 17S NRCH Multicam