Flatline Maps Arizona Unit 36C Map – W36C
Flatline Maps are customized boundary maps specific to individual game management units as defined by the Arizona Game and Fish. These maps are designed for hunting and outdoor recreation. Flatline’s focus is on creating the most accurate map possible, resulting from hundreds of hours of research and map construction. We want you to “Get Where They Live” by utilizing our innovative approach to map design.
Flatline Maps Have:
- Color Coded Designations for: State Land, Parks and Wildlife Areas. Private land and cities. BLM and National Parks, as well as Indian Reservations.
- Easy to read and recognize map icons
- Color coded map boundaries
- Color coded map roads, state routes, forest roads, trails, highways and interstates.
- Size: 28″ x 45″
- Scale: 1:40,000
- Includes Fire Data
- Includes Fence Lines
- Double Sided
- Section lines with numbers
- Lat/Lon ticks
- 1000 meter UTM grid
- 100 meter ticks for greater accuracy in locating geographic features such as water sources, glassing locations or remote areas
- Compatible with your GPS device
- Includes Travel Management Information for the Coronado National Forest