As Defiance continues to innovate and find new ways to better serve our customers, we have pushed the envelope again. The Defiance anTi-X Action in Nitride Finish (.308) is an ultra-lightweight action with integral scope mounts and recoil lug that shares the same guaranteed head-space measurement as our Ruckus, Tenacity, and anTi custom precision rifle actions.
Using pre-hardened 416R stainless for the receiver and a 4340 chrome moly bolt, gives customers the smoothness, reliability and longevity that they have come to expect from Defiance.
Innovative weight reduction. Premium Materials. No compromises.
Defiance anTi-X Action in Nitride Finish (.308) Specifications:
- Approximate weights for complete action*
- 21.9 oz – Short (Rem Model 7)
- 22.1 oz – Medium (Rem. SA)
- 22.8 oz – XM (3.200″ max cartridge length) – requires XM BDL KIT
- 23.4 oz – Long (Rem. LA)
*complete action consists of stainless-steel receiver, one-piece 4340 CM bolt, handle/knob, firing pin assembly with aluminum shroud, and side bolt release
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- 4340 chrome moly bolt made in one operation, enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″
- Recessed bolt lugs, Mini-16 extractor, and plunger ejector.
- 0 or 20 MOA Skeletonized Integral rail
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Bolt face available .390″, .480″, .550″, and .595″
- Available in right & left hand
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- .308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
- All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace +/- .001″.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways with anti-bind result in smooth bolt operation.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.