The Dead Air Wolfman 9mm Suppressor is the next generation of suppression. What started out as mild plastic surgery for some in-line improvements to the Wolf-9SD ended up turning into an entirely new beast.
Like its predecessor, it’s a modular, multi-caliber suppressor. It specializes in subgun, light-duty rifle, and pistol use. It provides ultimate suppression in its full-length configuration while still providing exceptional performance when set up in the short configuration.
The Wolfman also has an Ace up its sleeve, the front cap can contain a user-provided rubber wipe that can drop suppression levels even further.
Construction is fully welded 17-4 PH stainless steel that brings ultimate strength while keeping the suppressor as light as possible. It’s the ultimate mix of toughness and lightweight.
The suppressor is designed for maximum muzzle suppression while also maximizing at-ear performance for the shooter through the use of a large internal volume and generous blast chamber.
The Wolfman ships with a 1/2-28 direct thread mount and features a wipe compatible front cap (tool included). Wipes are user replaceable with commonly available rubber washer sizes.
DEAD AIR WOLFMAN SPECS
- Rating:5.56, 300BLK, 7.62×39, 9X39, 350 Legend, (When shooting supersonic rifle ammo you must use the KeyMicro brake, semi-auto only rated on supersonic rifle cartridges. Full-auto rated on everything else) .380, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, 9mm
- Length (Long, no mount):7.5″Length
- (Short, no mount):5.13″
- Weight(Long, no mount):14.4 oz.
- Weight (Short, no mount):9.8 oz.
- Mount:Ships with 1/2-28 direct-thread insert and wipe compatible front cap (tool included)
1/2 x 28
5/8x24Additional Accessories:Fixed Barrel Spacer