The Benchmade Puukko Knife is designed to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, combines a classic Scandinavian silhouette with the modern performance you expect from a Benchmade. CPM-3V steel rewrote our standard for toughness, outperforming all other steels in our lineup.
The rubberized Santoprene handle make for a comfortable and secure grip for a multitude of tasks. Even the sheath was created with versatility in mind, making it easy to carry with you. Whether it becomes your go to camp knife or your bushcrafting lifeline, the Puukko is made to handle any situation.
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.75” [9.53cm]
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.140” [3.556mm]
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.25” [20.96cm]
- WEIGHT: 4.51oz [127.86g]
- HANDLE THICKNESS: 0.80” [20.32mm]
- SHEATH WEIGHT: 2.65oz [75.13g]
- PRODUCT BOX: 10.5” x 2.75” x 2.25”
|Blade Steel||CPM-3V (60-62 HRC)|
|Blade Style||Plain Drop-Point|
|Handle Material||Blade Finish: Finish Satin
Blade Steel: CPM-3V (60-62)
Handle Material: Santoprene(Ranger green)