The Benchmade Bushcrafter Knife, originally a pure survival knife, the world’s foremost explosive ordnance technicians saw the value in this also as a knife for cutting plastic explosives and helped to modify the Bushcrafter design to suit their needs.
The Bushcrafter knife is equipped with a drop-point fixed blade and leather sheath. Made in USA.
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.40″ (11.18cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.164″ (4.17mm)
- Overall Length: 9.15″ (23.24cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92″ (23.37mm)
- Weight: 7.72oz. (218.86g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.86oz. (52.73g)Features
Blade Edge Plain Blade Finish/Color Satin Blade Steel CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC) Blade Style/Shape Drop-point Clip Type Belt loop Clip Position N/A Glass Breaker No Lanyard Hole No MOLLE Compatible No Sheath Type Leather Use Outdoor, Survival