The Benchmade AFO-II Auto Knife has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces.
The AFO was our first automatic platform ever and it’s had some upgrades over the years, but the overall design is still the same.
Customize this AFO serrated blade with cordura sheath. MOLLE® compatible. Made in USA.
AFO-II Auto Knife Specifications
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Action: Automatic-opening
- Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.56″ (9.04cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124″ (3.15mm)
- Open Length: 8.51″ (21.62cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95″ (12.57cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60″ (15.24mm)
- Weight: 5.80oz. (164.43g)
|Blade Steel||154CM (58-61 HRC)|
|Clip Type||MALICE CLIP® (MOLLE Compatible), Standard|
|Handle Material||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Blade Style||Serrated Drop-Point|
|Handle Material||Blade Finish: Finish Black
Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61)
Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum(Black)