The Atlas BT10-LW17 V8 Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever. Used my the United States armed forces, the Atlas BT10-LW17 V8 is one of the most durable and functional bipods on the market.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.2 – 9.6″ (6.8” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.36″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Weight: 12.7 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11″