The Atlas Bipod BT65 GEN 2 CAL Precision Bipod were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT65 Gen 2 CAL mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly.
Comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components.
Available in black only.
We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 4.9 – 9.2″ (6.4” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 12.87 ounces
- Footprint: 9–12.5″