The Atlas BT10 V8 Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly. The Atlas BT10 V8 Bipod has been used by the United States Special Forces for the MK14 Mod 2.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
Selected for SOCOM MK14 MOD 2. NSN 1005-01-601-000
- Height Range: 4.8 – 9.1″ (6.3” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.36″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Weight: 11.0 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11″